Is the MSDS safe shipping instruction valid
How much do you know about MSDS safe shipping instructions? What is MSDS? Why do you want to do this? How long is this report valid for? Today Lihang will tell you in detail.
MSDS is a chemical safety data sheet, which is used by chemical manufacturers and importers to clarify the physical and chemical properties of chemicals (such as pH, flash point, flammability, reactivity, etc.) and the health of users (such as carcinogenic, carcinogenic, etc.) Distortion, etc.) A document of possible hazards.
What is the MSDS safe shipping instruction report? If the production unit produces hazardous chemicals, it should affix a hazardous chemical safety label on the corresponding chemical. In addition, it is necessary to prepare a hazardous chemical safety technical manual. According to the "Regulations on Safe Use of Chemicals in Workplaces" issued by the Ministry of Labor and Chemical Industry (Ministry of Labor  No. 423), Chapter II, Article 11, the Safety Technical Manual (MSDS) is replaced every 5 years. If new hazardous characteristics are discovered during the five-year period, within half a year after the relevant information is released, the production unit must modify the safety technical manual accordingly and provide it to the business, transportation, storage and use unit.
MSDS reports have a validity period. Generally, the reports need to be updated every five years. However, if you encounter the following three situations, you need to update immediately:
1. The composition of the material targeted by the MSDS has changed;
2. The legal basis established by MSDS has changed;
3. MSDS has a new understanding of the toxicity of substances. For example, substances that were originally considered to be non-carcinogenic are now considered to be carcinogenic, which has led to changes in classification labels.
What is the MSDS safe shipping instructions? What is included?
MSDS is a tool for chemical production and supply companies to provide users with basic hazard information, including transportation, handling, storage, and emergency actions.
MSDS requires 16 copies of content
1. Chemicals and company identification (chemicalproductandcompanyidentification)
2. Composition/information oningredients
3. Haxards summarizing
4. First-aid measures
5. Fire-fighting measures
6. Accidental release measures
7, handling and storage (handling and storage)
8. Exposure controls/personal protection
9, physical and chemical properties (physical and chemical properties)
10. Stability and reactivity
11. Toxicological information
12. Ecological information
13. Disposal (disposable)
14. Transport information
15. Regulatory information (regulatory information)
16. Other information