EU CE certification
European UnionCE certificationWidely recognized by countries around the world, in addition to EU member states, CE certification is also very authoritative in some non-EU member states. The classification of CE certification is one of the difficulties. If it is the first contact, it is still very difficult for unfamiliar enterprises to understand the rules and regulations of CE certification.
If you want the CE certificate to be recognized by EU countries, you only need to apply for it in accordance with the EU's formal process. There is no good or bad CE certificate. Some products and CE certification directives are designed to be divided into product levels, so the EU CE certification also has a level division, such as pressure equipment, medical equipment, and building materials. When such products are CE certified, EU regulations all propose a level division for the product. The pressure equipment CE certification directive PED divides products into four qualification assessment levels I, II, III, and IV. Different levels of pressure equipment will have different CE certification models to match.
The medical device CE certification divides the products into three categories. The higher the level of medical device products, it is more difficult and expensive to do CE certification. Exporters can provide relevant product information to the certification body, and the certification body will classify the product CE certification level accordingly.
The "CE" mark is considered a security certification mark for the passport that the manufacturer opens and enters the European market. CE stands for CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE. All products with the "CE" mark can be sold in the EU member states without meeting the requirements of the member states, realizing the free circulation of goods within the EU member states.
CE certification can be said to be the most advanced product compliance assessment model in the world today. The module concept is first introduced. The evaluation of products applying the CE mark consists of evaluation modules and evaluation procedures composed of these evaluation modules.
Generally speaking, the evaluation modules are as follows:
1. Self-declaration (the manufacturer declares itself and provides the core technical information of the product).
2. Type test (comprehensive product test conducted by the EU Notified Body).
3. The factory inspection by the announcement body of the product production.
4. The announcement agency conducts factory inspections on product production and quality management systems.
5. The public announcement agency takes the quality management system as the object to review intermediaries such as traders.
6. The Announcement Authority reviews the bulk products imported into the EU.
7. The Announcement Authority reviews the products imported into the European Union that have not yet undergone style testing. For example: Low Voltage Directive (LVD), Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) can be composed of A. The gas tool command (GAD) consists of BC, BD, BE or BF.